Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This has gotta be the good life!!!

I CAN'T CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT!!!  :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

First things first, I wish a very happy seven month anniversary to my better half, Jeffrey Sloan Dokken. I can't believe that we have been MARRIED 7 months?! Time flies!!!! It is still blissful, and I can't imagine my life any differently!:) You are my sunshine, my pumpkin pie, and the creamer/ caffeine in my coffee (thank pinterest for this last quote!)

Secondly, this weather.
T h i s   w e a t h e r.
There are almost no words for my joy.
I was outside talking to the Chloe Lewis today, (aka Julia Childs), and I was COLD!!!! The high tomorrow is 68. I'm not getting my hopes up because Savannah likes to be hot, but I will enjoy it while it is here, and hope it decides to stay:)

Thirdly, I have some great friends... Chloe and Eny came over today... Yes, I had time for friends in my busy schedule.  I made today a "me" day and squeezed in homework! Yay! We watched the proposal. Made me miss and think of my sister. (Love you Lynds!)
I am just so blessed to have SUCH Godly girls and boys in my life... Sloan and I learn from our friends, and we are growing with God because of them. I can't explain it since you don't know them, but all I can explain is that God has really, really blessed us with some true, good people here in Savannah... And they are married couples, engaged, or most likely soon to be engaged. So, we are not this "weird" married couple!!!! I feel so thankful and lucky, and plain happy!

Lastly, my brother and his PRECIOUS girlfriend were in town for a few days. Love that silly boy!!! And Kristen too!!! She is so sweet and makes me laugh a lot! Her humor is just great. I loved seeing how the are with one another! It seems like a nice match and I am thankful for that:)

God is great. Coffee is good. People are loverly.

xoxo
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment