Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not your typical 21 year old.

I just realized I never spoke a word about my 21st birthday. I suppose it is because I was not the typical 21 year old. On October 7, my date of birth, I had a lazy day. I had a long week in the studio because of this bone necklace:

Since it was a long week, I did no homework thw day of my birthday. I answered the sweet phone calls, loved my texts, and facebook messages. Everyone was very kind!!! It was nice, but I had to play catch up later. My dearest mother came into town and surprised Pony and me with Ellie May and Rascal (two of our dogs.) It was disco heaven having them here for a week. (Mom and the dogs.) I am so lucky to have a mom that I love so much!

After my lazy day, we went out to eat bonefish, came back in and had coffee (my addiction and drink of choice), and pigged out on peanut butter, chocolate, pumpkin cake my AMAZING mother handMADE, as well as a pumpkin cobbler Julia Childs Chloe Lewis made herself. I had not had sweets in a while so this was a splurge. My sweet Emily Anne taught me that birthday calories don't count;) Miss you Em!!

Puppy Pictures:



(They are so attached. It is so sweet. I loved on Rascal as much as I could. He has bad heart murmurs and I am just scared about something happening. LOVE!)

It was such a good day, and I celebrated my birthday for the first time as a married woman! I am lucky to have the family and friends that love me so. I feel blessed to have been here for 21, healthy years. Thankful to God for all I have.


Ps. here is a small child burrito that my husband ate. Ya'll he ate the WHOLE thing. What a special boy. Unlike me, he can eat that and stay tiny.







Happy Days
xoxo
Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment