Monday, February 13, 2012

The best emails are the ones from....

My sweet daddy...


It's the little things in life that make me smile.
-I got to skype with my mom for over an hour today:) It was better than good. I can't even think of the perfect word to describe it. I love her pretty blue eyes and long brown hairs. She is simply the best.
-My pone boy also brought me some beautiful flowers today- for valentines day.
-Lastly, I got this email from my dad. This just one small reason I love my dad- his emails always make me laugh out loud... I had to put this on cyber world where it would be here for ever and ever (Also: my SCAD email is getting full too and I will have to delete it.) He is such a funny man, but still has so much love and seriousness to him- all balled in one.


I am one blessed lady. God you are so good to me- Words aren't even enough to tell you of my love.

Here is the email: Might I add from Gus the yellow lab & my dad.
Hey there your daddy and I miss you.

We hear you had a hard week,  4 all nighters,  could be worse you could be
sleeping with Timone and Pumba in a cave and one of them still smells like a
skunk and the other one won't talk to me.

Did Kendra show you the picture of the Witch, B* brat, Monster, Princes
looking thru the window waiting for her to get out of bed.   She is such a
suck up,  I just want to head but her to the ground.

Well I just wanted to say Hi and Hope you feel better and Daddy say's you
are a sweet girl and we love you !!!!!!!


By the way I still live at ___ Bethlehem Road and I love Bacon !!!!

The maple flavor kind !!!!!!

Love

Gus

and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment